Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Sad Sunday

Sigh... early morning receive msg fr KL saying baby's ah gong pass away liao... reali sad. Cant get to see him for the last time... we alr planned to go tis thurs but too bad he alr left. He is suffering fr stomach ulcer.. which keep bleeding internally. Well perhaps to leave would be better for him...

Luckily we arrange our tickets to tmr morning, jux need to top up another 5bucks for handling fee. When we reach KL, baby's cousin will pick us up and head straight to ayer tawar which is his hometown, another 2hours drive fr KL. I have been there once... its jux a small simple town or rather village with a few coffee shops and shops around. Ppl there all know each other, i feel relax and safe there.

I'll be on leave the whole wk... no choice have to leave my work behind as ah gong was a reali nice person. He passed an ang bao to baby to give me tis yr CNY as i didnt join them in KL. I'm honured that he remb me! haha... Though i see him mayb not more then 10times but he treated me juz like his any other grandchildren. I'm glad that i celebrated his bday last yr together w the rest of the family....

He be alwys in my memories...

No comments: