Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

My Surprise Birthday Celebration!

We had a gathering @ biao jie's house for photos viewing and a casual dinner on Wednesday w April, Zinc, Meitian & Sab..

Totally shocked when biao jie suddenly sing "Happy Birthday" song fr behind!


So thoughtful of them to purposely bought a birthday cake for me... didnt expect it as its still one week to go for my bday!


Recieve a bday gift fr the gang! THANK YOU EVERYONE!



Biao Jie already set up xmas tree at home!



My Bday Gift - A pair of white gold earrings


Reali wanna thank each and every of my biao jie, friends, colleagues and my parents always standing by my side no matter rain or shine... I'm real glad and touch by the warm i recieved.

{Especially to Kim, Ying & Cyn ; and of cos to Sab, April, Zinc, Meitian, Fang, Von, Han, Ber, Xia, Yoshie, MaoMao, Doll, Shuhan, Ros & Mei}


Fr the bottom of my heart

XIE XIE DA JIA!! (Big bow to all!) :)

No comments: