Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dinner @ Prego Swissotel

Had dinner w Sab, April, Biao Jie and Meitian on thursday my actual bday @ Prego. Me wanted to thank them for the surprise celebration @ Biao Jie's house earlier on, i decided on Prego because firstly the food is fantastic, secondly sab can get a 50% off staff discount! Hooray! We had a v satisfying meal, food is great, service is great... and w great friends around, wat else more can i hope for??

I had a great time... :)

Olive oil w vinegar - Great for the bread
Meitian & Me
Me & Biao Jie
Sab & April
Cream of Mushroom - Fantastic! The aroma of mushroom and the smoothness of the soup. A+
Rockets Salad (Fresh ham w honeydew, dried tomato puree and veg) - Heaven! Cant believe the combination of Ham and Honeydew can be tat powerful... Awesome!
My Cod Fillet w Mini Lobster (April had the same as me)

Meitian's Pizza

Biao Jie's Smoked Salmon Pasta


Sab's Salmon w mini lobster courtesy of april

Surprise Birthday Song by Prego Staffs when they served my dessert.. (didnt manage to take photos cos we were caught by surprise and they sing too fast!)

How did the staff know its my bday???! Its not arrange by my friends!
Once we settle down on the table, april reach over shake my hand & congrats me its my bday, the staff saw it and after our meal while waiting for desserts, he cleared our plates and quietly ask april softly need to add candle on the dessert? Its so pro tat none of us notice he asked april! 5 to 6 staffs crowd around us for the song. I was overwelmed! Great Service! Well that nite we had 3 bday babies including me in the restaurant, lucky i m the first! Heehee...


V cute little girl from next table came over and said "Happy Birthday jie jie!!" to me..

She is one of the most busy person tat nite, she walk to the other 2 tables to congrats other ppl too! So cute!



Our dessert - Chocolate Terrine and Ice Creamsssss

No comments: