Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

HooKed on HK Dramas

Wow.. not many HK dramas make me 追 big time, unless the story plot is real good... jux like the previous drama shown on Channel 55, , this round juz finish 通天干探 a superb drama lead by Moses Chen Hao & Yuan Biao, also starring Gigi Lai & Ekin's Gf Yoyo. To my surprise my fav Kevin Zheng Jia Ying's appearance when story starts to get more & more exciting. Ending was a huge and good twist. I'll say its a MUST watch HK drama!



Now starting to watch above starring 2 of my fav Bosco & Kevin... Cool.. Zheng Jia Ying and Niki Zhou Li Qi reali makes a good pair, again a couple since the 天幕下的恋人. First time Bosco w Natalie, something new as Bosco is always w Myolie, too boring le....All tis intro by feon when in HK, so i believed its gonna be another great story too!


No comments: