Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nokia E71



More information on E71Ok, i'm a big fan of Sony Ericsson
Ok, i just bought my new G900 in June
Sony Ericsson didnt come out with much cooler stuff recently, ok?
My G900 is giving me serious problem now, ok?
(Keep restartin itself non stop, no alert of incoming sms at all, hanged every now n then, color of interface changed!)

Saw von new HP Nokia E71, TS bought it too, clau was aiming it.. Of cos not everybody use i also want la, it reali seems quite cool! Esp the white keypad one! Beautiful!! From my Ipod to PSP are white in color, previously my Sony w810i also white and its still in great working condition now.
I guess i have to synchronize my gadgets color inorder to make them work properly without giving me problems ya?! [藉口!!!]


No comments: