Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exhausted!

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

These weeks is reali up to my neck! Xmas set up at scotts & orchard done! We spent 1 week to finish up... everyday is lik till 12am! The most angrier part is not only the set up, is having to keep an eye on newsletter layout by agency at the same time numbers of xmas trees to finish! A day is only 24 hours, and i only have a pair of hands with one brain, how can possibly do so much tins at one time? With the stupid agency exec i hav to face and tolerate, tat reali adds to my fire!

Wats more, my G900 was "hospitalized" for 5days, felt so handicapped! With all the work piling, still have to make time to send for servicing. My lcd screen was changed and software was updated. Oh well, not only my G900 was sick, my grandma too, she was admitted to TTSH.....luckily there is no set ups tis week, so able to visi her everyday after work. Just receive a call from uncle, she's able to discharge today! *Happy*

Jetstar recently had their anniversary promotion, tickets goin at $0... Shushu jio-ed me to go macau & shenzhen in Jan, since the tickets is only $198, of cos i onz her man! This promotion is so overwelming tat we didnt manage to get it, we bought to HK instead @ $228! Hooray! I'm goin HK again! Haha... We are still at the midst of planning our itinerary. 6D5N but actually is jux 5days minus away the last day which we be takin the morning flight. 5days to conquer HK, SZ & Macau!!! Can we do it???

No comments: