Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Office Xmas Lunch

Had our Xmas Lunch in office ytd... Following the trend of Little Nonya, we had Peranakan Buffet! Haha... Coordinated by Yanyi, she ordered fr Baba King Nonya Deli.


We are slightly late for the lunch, basically there's nothing much left for us.. hmmm.. quantity or variety was too little to cater for the whole office. I managed to grab a small pc of assam fish in the barely-there-buffet-tray and some left over mixed veg...
Due to nothing left for us, i can only take abit to eat, wats more, Mr Roger Lim still can tel me :"Wah.. u eat so little!! I alr had my 2nd round!"
Gosh... os "Please lor.. nothin left for me alr lor, how to take more???!!! Kaozzz" :(
Anyw, manage to had the dessert.. not bad!


Maomao & Auntie packing up the place after meal...


Yanyi and the Honey Baked Ham from Tierney's.... delicious!


XBD & Doll


EMPTY!!


Innovative way to make a dustbin ---> Place the stool upside down!


****************************


Xmas Gift for Karen aka XBD


Got her Aesop Body Balm and Wash.. Hope the balm could treat her dry legs...


Karen bought me a Agnesb Charm this xmas! Thanks! I can add to my collection!
Anyone could get me an aeroplane charm?? If not i cant go Paris! Hahaha...
Budian actually search all agnesb shops for aeroplane charm but too bad, they didnt come out with one...heehee..


More xmas gift Karen received.. V nice Sigg Bottle and a super cute vintage toy from Doll...


This cute toy Dolly bought for Karen is reali cute! It actually can ski in "S" shape!

No comments: