Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Monday, September 17, 2007

Home Alone: Day 5

Today is the 5th day home alone... mum called back twice to check is everything fine. Haha.. My laundry was successful with advices from Italy, maomao and shuhan. Thanks gals! Its pretty easy...not as difficult as i think! Throw most clothes into the washing machine and handwash a few and voila! I'm done!

Since mum not in, baby and me decided to cook ytd! Baby invented Xiao Man Tou with luncheon meat for starter and curry rice for main dish...while i decided on Okonomiyaki for side dish. We bought all the ingredients fr Giant @ tampines (beside Ikea). Hmm, think baby's cooking skill is better than mine, his Xiao Man Tou was great! Yummy! And curry rice was good too... the chicken is tender and tasty... As for my Okonomiyaki, taste was not so bad accept for the "dough" was alittle too thick. Well, 1st time trying without any recipe at first, can pass la... heehee. Will try to improve on it, reduce on the amt of flour will do...

Today was on my replacement off and baby took leave. We swept and mopped for the whole house b4 we met up w scott to buy an external hard disk for my comp at Sim Lim. $139 for 120GB. Need an extra hard disk for storing my photos and songs as my New Dell didnt have any partition, if it crash, i wouldnt have any backups.. Opsss CHOY!


Xiao Man Tou with luncheon meat

Okonomiyaki (Jap Pizza - w Tako & Crabmeat)

Chicken Curry Rice

No comments: