Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Friday, September 28, 2007

Me & Him (24th Feb 2005 ~ 25th Sep 2007)

Well... today is the 3rd day after our breakup. Still doing fine.... We are still friends.

I couldnt believe he told me out of a sudden that he need to reconsider our relationship whether do we have a future. While he is stil considering, i know him too well, since he say these, i knew he's gonna leave me. I feel v lost, cry & cry, wake up w tears roll down automatically, cant eat anythin juz feel like puking. Finally ask him out to talk abt it. As i cant take it anymore. Its reali killing me. He break the news. I m not shock. I m prepared. I didnt shed a single tear. I chose to believe wat he told me. He feel that we should be beta off friends.

I agree. We will be beta off as friends. Now putting any blame on each other is already too late and useless. Things jux happened. U never know wat is gonna happen tmr. I cherished our times together, jux that we are not fated to be together.

I feel that through these experiences i m a better person. Its jux part of life. N i m reali touch and appreciate my parent's and friend's concern. They make me realise that they are actually always there for me. :)

I m REALI fine so far and getting better, so...peng you meng dun have to worry abt me! Gambade!



Came across these article in magazine find it v useful:

Nothing left to lose

That's not to say there wont be times when u wont feel alone, but u an still make the most of them. Weekends can be the loneliest time, but, break it down and its not hard to think of 52 things to do in a year. You'll only have to plan abt 10 before u moved on with your life, anyw, u'll be amazed at the ppl who'll start to grativate towards u. Thats the thing abt being in a free fall - u have nothing to lose. u will feel alive for e first time in ages.



Your break-up survival kit - The essentials that will help ease the pain

* A fabulous new wardrobe

To show off all the weight u r abt to lose. Heartreak is way more effective than Atkins.



* Earplugs

Bcos having a meltdown in the supermarket when radio plays 'your song' is pretty embarassing.



* A 12-pack of kleenex and some Touche Eclat

Puffy eyes and a bright red hooter wont do your self esteem any good.



* A shrine to Kylie

She's single, childless, pushing 40 - if she can smile godammit, so can we....

Afterall, its all abt getting use to something. Juz have to re-adjust myself again. The world is not gonna end, life still carries on....

No comments: