Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brotzeit @ Vivo City

Went Vivo w sab today mission to apply her max-online and to the wellness shop as they having sale. We lunch at Brotzeit the German Restaurant. Surprise to see some staffs are actually ang mos whereby we observe they look lik they are from Germany. Business of theirs was rather good.. restaurant quite crowded compare to the rest of along the stretch...


Since its a German Beer Bar & Restaurant, how can we miss the beer?!

We ordered one w sprite and e other w mango juice.. nice!


Had a Seafood Salad... Huge portion!

And a Sausage Platter...

Special design of the cutlery.. Good idea neh!


We were SUPER FULL! Bao dao!!!!


Distract myself from my gonna burst stomach, took a pix of my nails.. nice? I jux painted...



Next, we proceed to the Wellness Shop.. Wow.. Up to 50% off all the products! Too bad dont hav dermalogical!

Dr Hauschka goin at 40% off!


Eh.. how come got isetan price tag one??????


Sab super happy! All her fav stuffs!


We waited for almost an hour for our turn at Starhub... n when its our turn, we sitted there almost an hour too! Haha.. cos w all the special discount and benefits, sab sign up all three! Cable, Max-Online & HP! WAH SAY! She bought G900 b4 me lo! I forgot to bring my ic so no choice but to wait till tmr ten can buy.. Its goin at $300 plus w plan! Wow!!! And i can get $100 bucks off the hp as i'm gonna be a new hubber! Yahoooooo... keep my finger crossed there's still stocks for me!!!!!!


Dinner at Bak Kut Teh Food Republic.. no choice to eat this expensive one cos reali no seats man.. But ok la not too bad la...

Pig intestine

Bak Kut Teh how can miss the Salted Veg and You Tiao leh...



No comments: