Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My New Hp - G900

Yahooooo! Finally got my G900 ytd!
First thing aft work ytd was to chiong down to PS starhub with doll & brenda since we are goin Vivo, so i tot mayb i jux drop by PS to check stock firtst, but they had sold out completely! Quickly ask the staff to check whether Vivo still has it... Keep my fingers crossed, they left only 11pcs and only left red! Woo.. got the staff to reserve for me and rush down to Vivo.. Queue for 1hour for my turn though there's only 9ppl b4 me! Paid $268 aft $100 Hubber discount... wow... i chose the cheaper plan whereby i dun tink i use tat much, if not i only pay $168 if i opt for a higher plan!

Big thank u to Brenda, Dolly & Karen for their patience, while i wait, they go shop around b4 we settle down for dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop.

3 Smurfsss..

Me & Brenda

Yeah... got new hp liao!

We ordered Steamed Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Stuffed Fish Ball Soup & Fried Wanton

Overall Verdict: 4/10

"Eatable".. haha.. cannot compare to Xin He Chicken Rice at Selegie one lo!


Desserts at Hagaan Daz.. tot i brought along my vouchers but i didnt! Shitty...
Karen & Brenda exploring the new phone..


Strawberry Cheesecake and Choc Choc Chip flavour w waffle....

Lemon & Mango Shorbet w crepe....

No comments: