Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not so early sunday

Mit Fang at her place this morning, main purpose is to collect my specs.. Suppose to mit her at 9.30am but i over slept! Dunno is my phone alarm didnt ring or i didnt hear it, met her at abt 10.30am instead... shitzzz... n i forgot to bring my ez-link out AGAIN!!!! Ever since my card holder key ring broke and i separated my card & key, i never remb to throw in the card holder purse! Bought another ez-link at Compasss pt @ $15 with value of $7... Well today jux not my day, my new hp dropped from my desk to the floor while i'm transferring photos jux now! Heart Pain!

Fang brought me to this famous porridge stall for breakfast... The queue was super long after we ordered.. Heng ah!

Fang dun eat porridge, she opt for Fish Ball Noodles instead...


Here's my Pork Porridge.. With intestine & liver... Didnt wait v long though...

好啦.. 开动了!

Got my new specs and proceed to NTUC Xtra at Hougang Point to get some local food for Feon @ HK..
She email me a list with pix ask to buy and bring over when i flying over on Friday.


Half of the stuffs are Fang's! I only bought Khong Guan Biscuits, Chocolates, Bak Kut Teh Spice and Winter Melon Drinks for Feon.. The rest like mamees and seaweed and piglet is Fang's..hhahaa...


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi! I want to ask u about joyce shop. Can u tell me how to buy their clothes? coz' u write that u buy there some, and I really like their clothes but I can't buy them. Pleeeease! It's very important to me... Greets from Poland ;)